Czech Republic - Slovakia PassFrom AU$ 182 From AU$ 182 Eurail
Enjoy 1 free day with a 5-day or 7-day within 1 month pass, and 2 free days with a 10-day or 15-day within 2 months pass. Book by March 29, 2017
- Unlimited travel in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass is the most complete rail pass to visit the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which are both located in central Europe. Discover the baroque architecture and the excellent restaurants in Bratislava, the capital city of Slovakia. Use Prague, one of the most visited cities in Europe, as a springboard to visit other destinations in Czech Republic.
With the Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass, you can travel where you please, whenever you want! Take as many trains as you like, there is no limit on the distance you can travel in a day. Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass, to put it simply, offers unlimited travel at a fixed price!
Hop on hop off trains to visit any place you want. The Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass gives you access to all trains, but remember that premium trains require a seat reservation. The Things to know section explains everything you need to know about seat reservations.
Enjoy the bonuses which are included in the Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass. You will get discounted fares for selected hotels, reduced museum fares, and more. You will also receive a free Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
The Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass is the key to have a hassle-free trip throughout the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Czech Republic - Slovakia Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. With the Eurail Czech Republic-Slovakia Pass you may travel on SuperCity, EuroCity, and InterCity trains which require additional seat reservations. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
And the Eurail Select Czech Republic – Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, hotels, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail Select Czech Republic – Slovakia Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Select Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Rail Pass benefits in Czech Republic
Fress acces to CD lounges in Czech Republic. For 1st class pass holders only.
10% discount. A&O hotel and hostel in Prague.
Your rail pass allows you to benefit from a special ticket to travel on board the Expressbus from Prague-Nürnberg. Reservation necessary and not included. Must be purchased in Prague or Nuremburg.
Museums and Attractions
- 20% discount. CD railway museum in Luzna u Rukovnika
- Special fare. Bike rental at CD Bike
- Free gift. Rock Shop for purchases over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe Prague, Male Namesti, 142/3.
Board the international IC bus if you have a Eurail Global Pass. Reservation required and not included. Routes are Munchen – Prague/ Strasbourg-Mannheim-Nurnberg - Prague. If your rail pass does not include the country you are visiting, you will need a ticket and a reservation.
Rail Pass benefits in Slovakia
Up to 50% discount. Ciernohronská železnican, a historic woodland railway line which operates vintage wooden passenger trains.
- Up to 10% discount. Hotel Bankov.
- Up to 25% discount. Mercure Bratislava.
- Up to 20% discount. Kosice - Golden Royal Boutique Hotel & Spa.
- Up to 20% (March- June and September-November) and up to 25% (December-February and July-August) at the Hotel Dalia Kosice (located close to the Kosice train station).
20% off all services, plus seasonal bonus Aqua City.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. The pass can be purchased up to 6 months before your first travel day. The pass must be validated within 6 months of the original date of issue.
- A. Your e-ticket is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe.
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
- A. Most cites with airports are easily accessible by public transportation (Train, Bus, Subway or Taxi). The following airports listed have access to the downtown train stations: Amsterdam Schiphol, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin Schoenefeld, Birmingham, Brussels National, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva-Cointrin, Glasgow, Graz, Hannover, Krakow, Leipzig, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Stanstead, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Munich, Milan Malpensa, Newcastle, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Palermo, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Pisa, Porto, Rome Fiumicino, Southampton, Stockholm, Stuttgart , Torino, Tronheim, Valencia, Vienna , and Zurich.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
- A. If you are having trouble determining what is the best pass for you, click on the blue square button " Search passes ". You'll be helped, on line, to select the best pass for your trip.
- A. Yes, there is a catering service on board Italo trains. While there are 2 Area break with self-service vending machines, there are no bar/restaurant coaches. From the vending machines which are in coach 3 and 7, you can but hot and cold drinks as well as snacks. Passengers in Club and Prima class will be offered a catering service at an extra cost, which you must pay once on board. You can order the Italo breakfast, if you are travelling in the early morning between Milan and Rome.
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
Q. What are the differences between a Single, Double, T2, T3, T4, and couchette on overnight trains?A. Sleeper accommodations vary according to amenities and the number of people occupying the compartment. The name or number advises how many beds are in each room. A couchette (pronounced "koo-SHET") is normally usually in 2nd Class. A couchette accommodates 6 passengers, male and female, and offers no amenities. Keep in mind that some compartments are gender specific unless the compartment is booked in full. For more information about sleepers please visit our how to book sleepers page.
- A. Bookings for a Frecciarossa trains can be made up to 4 months before you depart.
answered | Posted by Kerrie S. | Comments 0 | Created: 14/03/2017
answered | Posted by Joan M. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/11/2016
answered | Posted by Ngoc S. | Comments 0 | Created: 13/11/2016
answered | Posted by Adam g. | Comments 0 | Created: 05/11/2016
answered | Posted by Helen S. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/10/2016