Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Reservation & Seating
Keep in mind that seats reservation are mandatory for :
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Finland.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Finland Pass
Eurail Finland Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in AUD.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 17
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 17 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||$||255 n/a 173 n/a||130 n/a 89 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||$||338 n/a 228 n/a||172 n/a 117 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|10 days (within 1 month)||$||457 n/a 308 n/a||231 n/a 156 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
Delivery fees: Standard paper tickets and rail passes are subject to a delivery fee of 6 AU$ by Post or 14 AU$ by Courier. ‘Print @ home’ and ‘Print @ the station’ tickets have no delivery fees.
Booking fees: Eurail Passes do not include a booking fee. Other passes include a 10 AU$ fee, Eurostar tickets include a 6 AU$ fee whereas tickets with no reservations include a 6 AU$ fee.
Finland is home to historic cities, unspoiled forests and thousands of fresh water lakes.
Who can get
Non European permanent residents from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey (for more than six months) are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail One Country Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Finland Pass.
The national railway company of Finland is VR
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Tallink Silja Oy
- Helsinki - Stockholm (via Mariehamn): 50% discount
- Turku - Stockholm(via Mariehamn): 50% discount
- Helsinki - Tallinn: 50% discount
- Helsinki - Rostock: 30% discount. All discounts granted on the cabin category C-A. Port taxes are extra. Finland +358(0)600 174 552 Sweden +46(0)822 2140
Viking Line 50% discount
- Turku/Helsinki - Stockholm
Railway Museums free admission
- Minkiö: Kiipuntie 49, Kiipu village www.jokioistenmuseorautatie.fi
- Jokioinen: Narrow-gauge railway museum (open June - mid August)
- Hyvinkää: www.rautatie.org Hyvinkäänkatu 9, tel +358 (0) 3072 5241
Veljekset Salmela free bus transportation
- Haparanda - Kemi/Tornio
Interactive travel map
Visit Helsinki which is situated on peninsulas that reach into the waters of the Baltic. And then venture to the southern coastal cities and travel east to the Russian border, or as far north as the Arctic Circle.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet