London Pass ®
- Attractions: Free entry to over 55 Top London attractions.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get discounts in London.
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
Your stay in London would not be complete without the opportunity to see the sights of the city. London Pass with travel offers unlimited journeys on all the public transport of the trendiest city of Europe. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance
Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London’ monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Save time
Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Free guidebook
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you’ll get a free guidebook.
- Special Offers
Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
Conditions of use:
The London Pass is valid for a period of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 consecutive days.
Children from 5 up to 15 inclusive benefit from a reduced fare
Children under 5 travel free
- A. A travel day lasts 24 hours, in which you can take as many trains or public transport services as you wish.
- A. No, Eurostar does not transport cars. You can transport your car on Le Shuttle, which carries cars through the Channel Tunnel. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com.
- A. Yes, we recomand that you would purchase tickets and make your seat reservations prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains and disrupting your travel plans.
- A. Also known as the red train, Thalys trains link Paris to the gems of Northern Europe: Brussels in 1 hour and 22 minutes, Amsterdam in 3 hours and 18 minutes, and Cologne in 3 hours and 14 minutes. On a seasonal basis (from the end of December till mid - April), Thalys Snow travels from Brussels Midi to the ski resorts in Chambéry, Albertville, Moutiers, Aime-la-Plagne, Landry and Bourg-St-Maurice, every Saturday without any stops.
- A. You can request 2 passengers in a double compartment. If there are no Double compartments available, you can then book a shared T3 but keep in mind, the third bed will be occupied by another passenger.
- A. Dining cars are available on most long distance trains. Normally, you can just walk into most dining cars, sit down, and eat without a reservation, but you are welcome to make a reservation for a meal when mealtime is busy, or when the train attendant announces the opening of the dining car. If your train does not have a dining car, it is likely to offer passengers a buffet bar car. On local trains, there may be an attendant with a snack cart who travels from car to car, selling snacks and beverages. Train Dining cars are part of the train experience and is unrivaled by any other means of transportation. In some trains the quality of the food and the wine is up to the standard of a gourmet restaurant.
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker. We have information about luggage storage on our train station information pages.
- A. To validate your German Rail Pass Extension, it needs to be accompanied by a German Rail Pass and your passport. Please note that the use of the extension requires a travel day of the German Rail Pass for each trip used.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.