London Pass ®
- Attractions: Free entry to over 55 Top London attractions.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get discounts in London.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
Your stay in London would not be complete without the opportunity to see the sights of the city. London Pass with travel offers unlimited journeys on all the public transport of the trendiest city of Europe. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance
Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London’ monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Save time
Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Free guidebook
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you’ll get a free guidebook.
- Special Offers
Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
Conditions of use:
The London Pass is valid for a period of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 consecutive days.
Children from 5 up to 15 inclusive benefit from a reduced fare
Children under 5 travel free
- A. With a Eurail Italy pass, you can get free and discounted ferry crossings, as well as other great offers in museums and monuments.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
Q. I've purchased a single country pass. What do I do if I decide to visit an additional, bordering country?A. Your railpass covers you to the border city of the country you are traveling in. You will need to purchase additional tickets to travel in any country not covered on your pass. If you are planning to travel to more than one city, you may want to consider upgrading your pass to cover an additional country.
- A. Not presently but as soon as European railways introduce e-tickets, we will be able to offer them.
- A. Your payment details will be encoded and sent using a secure connection. You can check the security details by clicking with your right mouse button on the payment page and then selecting ‘Properties’. A window will pop up containing all connection data. The ‘Connection’ field shows that an SSL connection is used. Your credit card information, including the number and expiration date, will not be stored.
- A. Reservation is compulsory on TGV and if you are a pass holder, you still need to buy a TGV ticket. Among the passes available on TGV, you’ll be able to choose between Eurail Global, Eurail Select Pass or Eurail two country pass including France. France Rail Pass and France Rail Pass Premium are also among the possible options and offer last minute Easy Access reservations.
- A. In some cases. Normally, your bicycle must be boxed and placed in a separate car, or it might have to be transported on a separate train. Extra charges may apply, and you must arrange bike transport locally. Bikes are allowed as checked luggage on the EC, IC, ICE, and TGV trains. The bike must be wrapped, with the wheels and pedals detached, and the handlebars parallel to the frame.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 bags/suitcases plus 1 piece of hand luggage and every piece of luggage must be labelled. Luggage can be stored in the racks above your seat on ICE trains.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker. We have information about luggage storage on our train station information pages.
- A. Italo trains offer high speed train services connecting the major cities of Italy such as Milano, Bologna, Firenze, Roma, Napoli, Salerno, Venezia, Torino and Padova. There are several daily connections between the main cities which are served by Italo. There are several daily connections between Milan and Roma and the number of connections will increase in the following years.