London Pass ®
- Attractions: Free entry to over 55 Top London attractions.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get discounts in London.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
Your stay in London would not be complete without the opportunity to see the sights of the city. London Pass with travel offers unlimited journeys on all the public transport of the trendiest city of Europe. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance
Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London’ monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Save time
Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Free guidebook
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you’ll get a free guidebook.
- Special Offers
Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
Conditions of use:
The London Pass is valid for a period of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 consecutive days.
Children from 5 up to 15 inclusive benefit from a reduced fare
Children under 5 travel free
Q. Can I borrow my travel partner’s rail pass if I prefer visiting Prague and that my partner wants to visit Hamburg?A. No, this is not possible as the extension must be accompanied by your nominative rail pass bearing your passport number, name and country of residence.
- A. Reservation is only compulsory for ICE Trains called ICE Sprinter as these trains have special services such as a meal and newspaper. Here is the list: Hamburg HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Frankfurt HBF- Berlin HBF, Berlin HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Hamburg HBF – Koeln HBF and Koeln HBF – Hamburg HBF. Passes valid to travel within Germany cover Eurail Global and Select Passes including Germany / Eurail Germany-Benelux Pass / Eurail Germany-Denmark Pass / Eurail Germany-France / German Rail Pass.
- A. You can print your Thalys ticket directly from your printer at home or retrieve it from the self-service machines available in FRANCE ONLY before boarding your Thalys train.
- A. A "point to point ticket" is a rail ticket valid on a specific route, between two city stations whereas a Eurail Italy pass offers unlimited rail travel in Italy from 3 to 10 days. If you’re planning to travel several times by train, buying a Eurail Italy pass will be a more affordable option that buying individual rail tickets.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. Yes. If you have a twin pass to travel in Germany, you need two German Rail Pass Extensions.
- A. The term "Gender Specific" means that these compartments will not allow male and female passengers to travel in the same compartment. The exception to this condition is if you and your travel companion(s) intend on using all beds within the compartment. Trains in which this condition applies are: Elipsos, CNL, Lusitania, Spanish Night trains.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
- A. Like most high-speed train services, you’ll need to reserve a seat to travel on Frecciarossa trains. For holders of Eurail Global Pass, Eurail Select Pass (including Italy) / Eurail France-Italy pass / Eurail Greece-Italy / Eurail Italy Pass, just remember that you need to validate your pass before boarding a Frecciarossa train.
- A. A railpass month is counted as a calendar month. For example, a pass that begins on July 15th will expire at midnight on August 14th.