London Pass ® with Travelcard
- Attractions: Free entry to over 55 Top London attractions.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get discounts in London.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
Your stay in London would not be complete without the opportunity to see the sights of the city. London Pass with travel offers unlimited journeys on all the public transport of the trendiest city of Europe. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance
Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London’ monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Unlimited travel
When you add a London Travel card to your London Pass, you will be able to use all public buses, the London Underground and trams (off peak, within zones 1 to 6) ensuring that you make the most efficient use of your time.
- Save time
Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Free guidebook
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you’ll get a free guidebook.
- Special Offers
Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
How to activate the London Pass with Travelcard?
If you have opted for a London Pass with travel, your Travelcard will be stamped with the start and end date that you specify at purchase.
Voucher exchange location
The London Pass Redemption Desk
11a Charing Cross Road
London, WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square
Take Exit 1 - Redemption desk is the downstairs area of the ticket information booth opposite the Garrick Theater).
Mon - Fri 10:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday (June - Sept) 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday (June - Sept) 10:30am - 3:30pm
Sat - Sun (Oct - May) 10:30am - 3:30pm
(closed 25/12, 26/12 & 01/01).
Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months from date of issue.
Conditions of use:
Children from 5 up to 15 inclusive benefit from a reduced fare
Children under 5 travel free
- A. The pass can be purchased up to 6 months before your first travel day. The pass must be validated within 6 months of the original date of issue.
- A. No, but we do offer discounted rate for many of our tickets and passes for Youth passengers. To qualify for a Youth Pass, you must be under age 26 on the first day of travel.
- A. AVE trains can be booked up to 60 days in advance, giving you plenty of time to plan the trip of your life is sunny Spain.
- A. Sleeping accommodations vary according to the train and route. The most common compartments are Singles, Doubles and Couchettes. Some offer T3, T4, and Deluxe sleepers.
- A. Yes you can buy a German Rail Pass separately from your German Rail Pass. However, you will have to use it in complementary with your German Rail Pass. We strongly recommend that you buy your Extension together with your rail pass, so as to make sure that you are going to receive them at the same time.
- A. Many people take advantage of additional time they have in a city, then they board their overnight train. You depart from one city and arrive in your destination the next morning, refreshed and ready to start your day. It also saves you money that you may have spent on a hotel.
- A. No you can’t. You need to buy your Swiss pass before coming to Europe.
- A. To find them you only need to fill in the booking form. This is located on the home page or in the Train Tickets section. Provide us with the cities you would like to travel between and your travel date. A selection of schedules will be displayed. Select later train to see more schedules.
- A. Your e-ticket is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe.
- A. You can request 2 passengers in a double compartment. If there are no Double compartments available, you can then book a shared T3 but keep in mind, the third bed will be occupied by another passenger.