London Pass ® with Travelcard
- Attractions: Free entry to over 55 Top London attractions.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get discounts in London.
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
Your stay in London would not be complete without the opportunity to see the sights of the city. London Pass with travel offers unlimited journeys on all the public transport of the trendiest city of Europe. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance
Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London’ monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Unlimited travel
When you add a London Travel card to your London Pass, you will be able to use all public buses, the London Underground and trams (off peak, within zones 1 to 6) ensuring that you make the most efficient use of your time.
- Save time
Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Free guidebook
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you’ll get a free guidebook.
- Special Offers
Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
How to activate the London Pass with Travelcard?
If you have opted for a London Pass with travel, your Travelcard will be stamped with the start and end date that you specify at purchase.
Voucher exchange location
The London Pass Redemption Desk
11a Charing Cross Road
London, WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square
Take Exit 1 - Redemption desk is the downstairs area of the ticket information booth opposite the Garrick Theater).
Mon - Fri 10:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday (June - Sept) 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday (June - Sept) 10:30am - 3:30pm
Sat - Sun (Oct - May) 10:30am - 3:30pm
(closed 25/12, 26/12 & 01/01).
Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months from date of issue.
Conditions of use:
Children from 5 up to 15 inclusive benefit from a reduced fare
Children under 5 travel free
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. Depending on where you are traveling, there are two different rules regarding overnight travel. Some trains allow travelers departing after 7 PM to mark only the following day on the pass, meaning that only one travel day will be used. However, other trains will require that this travel use 2 days on your pass. It is recommended that you check the rules included in the ticket jacket included with your pass for more specific information.
- A. First class on the Talgo 200 offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Talgo offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
Q. Under train tickets and schedules, does the fare represent a per person rate or total for everyone?A. Our "Train Tickets and Schedules" section calculates the total cost of your outbound journey first, and it includes the cost for the number of people that you specify. Once you choose an outbound journey, the costs of the return journey appear.
- A. With a Eurail Italy pass, you can get free and discounted ferry crossings, as well as other great offers in museums and monuments.
- A. Special amenities for disabled travelers are offered on trains and at many train stations, and are clearly indicated with pictograms (for telephones, toilets, elevators, etc.). Special equipment is also available for use by handicapped passengers. This equipment must be reserved locally in advance. Be sure to specify if you need personal assistance (whether with a wheelchair, boarding, etc.).
- A. Sorry, partially used passes are not refundable.
- A. A Swiss Pass enables you to travel free of charge in the Swiss public transport services for periods ranging from four days to one month in 41 cities.
- A. On-board Frecciarossa trains, the official luggage allowance is two large bags or suitcases and one piece of hand luggage. It’s enough to enjoy a very long trip and explore the richness of Italy.
- A. First class on the Lyria offers large comfortable reclining seats and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. Second class on the Lyria offers generous legroom and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.