Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Reservation & Seating
Keep in mind that seats reservation are mandatory for :
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Slovakia.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Slovakia Pass
Eurail Slovakia Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in AUD.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 16
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 16 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||$||193 n/a 136 n/a||99 n/a 70 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 100 n/a|
|4 days (within 1 month)||$||236 n/a 166 n/a||119 n/a 85 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 121 n/a|
|6 days (within 1 month)||$||305 n/a 215 n/a||155 n/a 110 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 156 n/a|
|8 days (within 1 month)||$||359 n/a 253 n/a||182 n/a 129 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 183 n/a|
Delivery fees: Standard paper tickets and rail passes are subject to a delivery fee of 6 AU$ by Post or 14 AU$ by Courier. ‘Print @ home’ and ‘Print @ the station’ tickets have no delivery fees.
Booking fees: Eurail Passes do not include a booking fee. Other passes include a 10 AU$ fee, Eurostar tickets include a 6 AU$ fee whereas tickets with no reservations include a 6 AU$ fee.
Slovakia is a beautiful country, bordered by the impressive Carpathian Mountains extending from the west to the east and from the north to the south, sloping towards the grandiose River Danube in the south where they pass to the lowland of Podunajská nížina. Slovakia, although not big in size, is rich in natural beauties and natural curative resources.
Cultural monuments listed in UNESCO heritage offer immediate knowledge of the rich history of Slovakia. Slovak spas are worldwide recognised and univocally recommended by prominent experts in balneology and spa treatment for relaxation and health improvement. Use a Slovakia Pass to visit this country rich of varieties.
Who can get
Any person living in a non-European country can use a pass. However the person should be a resident, i.e. she/he must be living more than 6 months in Africa, Australia (Oceania), Asia and Middle East or America (south). Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible for a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- The Passes must be activated within 6 months of the date of issue (outside promotion periods).
- Upon your arrival in Europe, you need to activate the pass at a main train station. The railway official will require your passport to stamp the pass and to write down the first and the last day of travel validity.
- With a flexible Eurail Pass, you can choose your own dates and enter them on your pass.
- Passes must be validated before boarding the first train. - The traveller needs to enter the date of travel correctly before boarding the first train. Dates should be written down carefully, as any crossed-out will count as a selected date.
- Every time before boarding a train, bus or boat, it is important that travellers note down their trips on the travel report on the pass cover. Failure to do so can result in a fine.
7:00 PM rule
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Slovakia Pass.
Interactive travel map
In Slovakia, you will find an inexhaustible amount of beneficial mineral and thermal springs. This the reason why Slovakia belongs to countries with hundreds of years of spa treatment tradition, dating back to times when people did not know the secrets of the curative power of these natural elements. Slovakia Pass is the best option to travel by train in the country.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet