Glacier Express Tour
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
This tour provides 3 transfers for 2nd class rail travel plus 2 nights in Zermatt and St. Moritz while staying at 3 star hotels.
Swiss Transfer Ticket with 3 transfers and hotel vouchers for 2 nights:
- 3 transfers of rail travel including a ride on the most famous scenic train in Switzerland: the Glacier Express.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels including breakfast (1 night in Zermatt and 1 night in St. Moritz).
- Day One: Travel from any Swiss airport or border station to St. Moritz.
Overnight St. Moritz.
- Day Two: Ride on the Glacier Express* from St. Moritz to Zermatt.
Overnight in Zermatt.
- Day Three: Departure from Zermatt to any Swiss airport or border station.
- Train options
1st class rail upgrade.
Free rail travel for children under 16: request your Swiss Family card while finalizing the purchase of your package.
- Hotel options
Star hotel upgrade.
Additional nights available.
Special hotel rates apply for children.
- Seat reservation is mandatory in the Glacier Express train. This fee is not included in the package.
- Winter supplement required from Jan 10th to April 25th 2011.
You can enjoy more of Switzerland by booking additional nights in St Moritz and Zermatt:
- Recommended excursions from St. Moritz: Bernina Express.
- Recommended excursions from Zermatt: Gornergrat, Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
- Children under 6:
Free rail travel when traveling with parents.
Free nights in the same room as parents (additional bed).
Child is not free if sharing a double room with 1 adult.
- Children 6 to 15:
Free rail travel with Swiss Family Card (available upon request at the end of your purchase). Child must be accompanied by parents.
Special rates available for 1 child sharing parents’ room and 2 children sharing one room (see price box).
If 1 adult shares 1 room with 1 child, the adult pays the regular adult rate (no single supplement) plus the child supplement for one child in a double room.
Peak / Off-Peak information:
Peak season: Jan 9 to Apr 16, 2017
Off-Peak season: Apr 17 to Oct 22 & Dec 10 to 24, 2017
displayed in AUD.
|1 Adult||2 Adults||1 Child|
|4 Star Hotel Upgrade per night and person||111.0|
|Additional Night 4* Double Room||356.0|
|Additional Night 4* Single Room||387.0|
|Additional Night Child in 3*Room with 2 Adults||174.0|
|Additional Night Child in 4*Room with 2 Adults||249.0|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 1 Adult for base package||280.0|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 2 Adults for base package||441.0|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 3 Adults for base package|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 1 Adult Single Room||273.0|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 2 Adults Hotel Double Room||498.0|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 3 Adults Triple Room|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 1 Adult Single Room||387.0|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 2 Adults Hotel Double Room||711.0|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 3 Adults Triple Room|
|Off Peak - Basic Package 1 Adult 3* Hotel-single supplement included||1,012.0 826.0|
|Off Peak - Basic Package 2 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room||1,929.0 1,558.0|
|Off Peak - Basic Package 3 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
|Peak - Basic Package 1 Adult 3* Hotel-single supplement included||1,158.0 973.0|
|Peak - Basic Package 2 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room||2,222.0 1,850.0|
|Peak - Basic Package 3 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
Please Note: terms and conditions available on request.