Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Review and ratings (5833)
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
Find a point to point ticket
Eurostar is the high-speed passenger train service between London and Paris, and London and Brussels. Their trains have more capacity than a jumbo jet – 766 seats per train! Travelling at up to 300km/h, it takes just 2h 15 to Paris, and 2h 01 to Brussels, and with 30 or more services a day, Eurostar ease even just a 1-day trip.
You must book a ticket in advance to travel on Eurostar, and we recommend you check in 45 minutes before departure. If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
Travelling by Eurostar is a great introduction to European High Speed Rail. Once you’ve experienced the comfort and style of city to city train travel, Europe is your oyster.
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|Paris London 02:17 $69 Brussels London 02:01 $69 Lille London 01:21 $69 Calais London 00:56 $94
Eurostar bookings open four months prior to departure – book as early as possible for the best ticket prices.
Booking & Ticket deliveryBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Ticket delivery option(s) :
|Paper ticket||Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.|
|Print @ home||Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
|Print @ Station||Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
- Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the centre of the city.
- Each Eurostar station has good public transport links and taxi ranks.
- In City centers, Eurostar stations look like a mall with a lot of shops, and WiFi access.
- If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>||√|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>||√|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>||√||√|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>||√||√|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>||√||√|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>||√||√|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>||√||√||√|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>||√||√|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>||√||√|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style. You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets. Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive travel map
Review and ratings
Overall rating (5833)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
"well worth it"Gerassimos e. 16/05/2013
one way trip to paris from london -well worth it and would do it again. Value for money Convenience
"Seamless trip Paris to London"David r. 16/05/2013
Great trip, excellent customer service and very pleasant all round Value for money Convenience
"Eurostar"Paul n. 16/05/2013
Very comfotable trip, easy to board, staff very corteous Value for money Convenience
"First trip on a fast train"Peter o. 12/05/2013
We purchased the trip on the Eurostar from London to Paris as it was convenient, quick and a good way to see the countryside of France go by. Trip was on time and went without any problems. Food on board was good. We would travel on the Eurostar again. Value for money Convenience
"Good."Fabricio s. 11/05/2013
My travel with Rail was good. I recommend. Value for money Convenience
"Condition of the train"Mohamed d. 11/05/2013
The toilet in the train car I was in was out of order The chair I was sitting on was partially pealed I think prompt action should be taken for the cars condition Value for money Convenience
"Eurostar journey 29 April"Keith c. 11/05/2013
Was very surprised at just how dirty the carriage was. Departed on time and arrived on time which is always a good thing. Value for money Convenience
"Excellent Trip"John p. 10/05/2013
Excellent way to travel - really enjoyed the experience. John - New Zealand. Value for money Convenience
"Great when you are aboard!"Geoffrey n. 09/05/2013
We have done the trip on previous occasions there being no problems but this time not so. Have to confess to more luggage but the check-in at Gare du Nord is nothing less than a nightmare. Negotiating yourselves and luggage through the stairs, escalators, border Value for money Convenience
"Better than flying"David w. 08/05/2013
The train was almost as quick as flying, but you had more room, no airport to get to and from, recommended Value for money Convenience
"Nice trip"Ran y. 08/05/2013
This train ride is nice and interesting, certainly not something to be missed. However, the train could be more comfortable. I would prefer more legroom in coach. The price was a bit too high for the comfort of the train Value for money Convenience
"Missed the train!"Jamie s. 07/05/2013
Unfortunately I missed the 30 minute before departure cut-off. However Eurostar was very good and changed my ticket for the next train. I was surprised that it was like checking in for an international flight. Bags have to go through scanners, passport stamped, etc. It is quite a process. I was in the last carriage (18) so it was quite a walk to the end of the train (and the food car is in the middle so a long walk through people to get to that). There is step up into the train, so you will have to lift your bags in. The ride itself is very smooth and comfortable. On the food car, I thought I would buy my goodies when I got on so I could settle in. However the food car isn't allowed to sell anything until the train departs the station! There was quite a lot of people just standing around waiting for the train to leave so we could buy something to eat or drink. Value for money Convenience
"holiday"Siew Chuan q. 07/05/2013
Our flight were delay and we missed the train by half hour. We went to the service counter and they were kind to put us on the next available train free of charge. Value for money Convenience
"Return to Australia"Captain Peter R m. 07/05/2013
After a splendid 4 weeks on the canals of France, I had to return to Australia. Train travel in France is the best way to go and the final leg from Gare du Nord to London was the easiest. A delightful lady met me at the train entrance. Luggage is a necessary evil when travelling but I was able to easily stow my gear on the train. Later, the hostess, Florine, came by and engaged me in conversation and was very interested in my journey. The attention from the staff on board Eurostar was appropriate and welcoming. In Business, the meal served was tasty and accompanied by some wine of my choice. That too met the mark with its selection. I felt well rested by the time I reached London and would heartily recommend Business Class on Eurostar for the service, the quiet and the ease of travel. Peter. Value for money Convenience