Eurostar: Standard Premier early bird offer
Treat yourself to a 1st class trip on your travel between London, Paris, or Brussels.
Book before November 2nd !
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from AU$ 88
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
For high-speed train travel between London, Lille, Paris and Brussels the Eurostar is the perfect answer! Journey times are so fast you can easily do a return trip to another country in one day. With speeds of up to 300 km/h you can travel from London to Lille or from London to Paris conveniently. As well as exciting city destinations, Eurostar also has seasonal routes. Over the summer a popular route is from London to Avignon, and during the winter there is no better way to travel from London to within reach of over 40 fantastic ski resorts from Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice.
Popular journeys and travel durations
Eurostar serves main destinations like London, Paris and Brussels but it also has direct trains to Disneyland Resort Paris from London. Look out for other seasonal services too.
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||AU$ 80|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||AU$ 207|
|Ebbsfleet International||Brussels||01:50||AU$ 80|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||AU$ 80|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||AU$ 80|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the best way to travel if you want to avoid the hassle of airport security, queues and long check in times. With Eurostar’s international service you can take your time, see the sights and relax in a comfortable stylish environment.
Experience the service
Before you board
- Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in city centres.
- All stations have good transport links for onward travel by train, bus or taxi, and there are plenty of hotels close by.
- Anyone travelling in Business Premier will also find lounges in the stations to relax in before boarding the train.
OnboardPassengers travelling in Business Premier are served at seat a three course meal. Early risers will enjoy a hot or cold breakfast. Standard class passengers can take a stroll to the buffet car where they will find friendly staff serving hot and cold snacks and drinks. Eurostar has three classes to choose from and whichever class you choose, you will be welcomed on board by a friendly multilingual staff and you will find comfortable seats in modern air conditioned carriages. Business Premier carriages offer passengers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom and each seat has table to eat or work off as well as power sockets for your devices. Travellers with Business Premier tickets also benefit from flexible tickets (so they can catch an earlier train if there is space available) and free Wi-Fi in the business lounges.
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style. You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets. Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag. Eurostar has plenty of storage space for luggage at the end of each carriage, and in the overhead racks so make sure you can lift your bags easily.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling by high speed train with Eurostar makes every journey hassle free. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a meal and the views as Eurostar transports you directly to your destination in comfort and style.
Interactive Rail Map
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. On-board Eurostar, you are allowed two medium-sized cases (85cm at their longest length), and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Any luggage over the allowance will be counted as excess luggage and will incur a fee. This will be arranged at the Eurostar terminal on your arrival.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
- A. No, Eurostar does not transport cars. You can transport your car on Le Shuttle, which carries cars through the Channel Tunnel. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. Eurostar Business Premier passengers will be offered a 3-course meal with refreshments at seat meanwhile in Standard Premier, you will get a light and cold meal with refreshments at seat. A bar buffet car with a selection of food and beverages for purchase is also available on Standard class.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
Q. Should Eurostar, Thalys and other High Speed Train tickets be purchased prior to your departure date?A. Many trains such as the Eurostar offer discounted tickets for advance purchase. These fares have limited availability and sell out quickly. To receive the best price on the train you want to travel on you should purchase your tickets prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains.
answered | Posted by Shelley W. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/09/2016
answered | Posted by Jeff S. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/08/2016
answered | Posted by chrisitne b. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/08/2016
answered | Posted by kevin h. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/07/2016
answered | Posted by Peter M. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/05/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "City to city" Peter v. 18/10/2016
Such an easy, comfortable and convenient way to travel from Paris to London. Convenience
- "A great Way to Travel" Peter b. 16/10/2016
The Eurostar is an exciting way to travel. Comfort, the speed of the train, the attention of staff and some good food. Would do this trip again at any time Value for money Convenience
- "fantastic trip" Lindsay m. 14/10/2016
great comfort and speed - 319km per hour Value for money Convenience
- "A great way to move" Alan m. 11/10/2016
We took this train trip as the first ever on the channel tunnel. We were impressed with how fast it got through the actual tunnel. It was a great way to get to where we wanted to go Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar" Peter h. 11/10/2016
The Eurostar trip was as previous journeys - convenient, good value, comfortable and prompt. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar" Graeme s. 10/10/2016
Train was quite dirty with stained carpet and torn seating.The need for security is well known but to lift luggage weighing over 20kg onto a conveyor belt was difficult for elderly passengers with no help.We were allocated seats travelling in the reverse position which was not ideal as we wanted to enjoy the countyside..Our train from Venice to Rome was a much more pleasant experience Value for money Convenience
- "Comfortable and fast" Larissa r. 10/10/2016
We recently travelled from London to Paris on this train and found that it was a fast and comfortable way to travel. The facilities onboard were good, the seats were comfortable and it was more convenient than travelling by plane. Convenience
- "Train travel" Angelo d. 07/10/2016
The train trip from Paris to London was excellent , Some confusion in Paris on how to board the train or where to board the the train but apart from that the ride was excellent. Value for money Convenience
- "Comfortable and convenient" Mary e. 06/10/2016
the most convenient way of travelling from England to France Value for money Convenience
- "Good trip" Cyril l. 06/10/2016
The trip was comfortable Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar review" David d. 06/10/2016
Great trip, good that cafe takes both GBP Value for money Convenience
- "Great Trip ..sorry about lunch" Ronald r. 05/10/2016
No lunch if you leave before 11 am.... really Value for money Convenience
- "Total lack of customer focus" Warren s. 04/10/2016
Passengers herded into a small area at St Pancras. Departure time came and went. Excuse "operational requirements" . Real reason - another e320 set broke down. Staff was not helpful - as much in the dark as others. Next departure to Paris came and left and we were not allowed to change train (even though not filled). Finally nleft an hour late. Arrived 63 minutes late into Paris. Advised we were due compensation but now trying to get it through booking agent. Eurostar needs customer service...... Value for money Convenience
- "Unfortunate" . 03/10/2016
This trip was delayed through unforeseen circumstances however most updating messages were in French without a follow up translation. Upon arrival in Lille we had 12 mins to clear customs and board the Eurostar. This was evtremely stressful as we were not certain during the trip from bordeaux to Lille that we would make the connection
- "trip to Paris" Harvey m. 29/09/2016
smooth and fast. would recommend Value for money Convenience