- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from AU$ 89
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
For high-speed train travel between London, Lille, Paris and Brussels the Eurostar is the perfect answer! Journey times are so fast you can easily do a return trip to another country in one day. With speeds of up to 300 km/h you can travel from London to Lille or from London to Paris conveniently. As well as exciting city destinations, Eurostar also has seasonal routes. Over the summer a popular route is from London to Avignon, and during the winter there is no better way to travel from London to within reach of over 40 fantastic ski resorts from Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice.
Popular journeys and travel durations
Eurostar serves main destinations like London, Paris and Brussels but it also has direct trains to Disneyland Resort Paris from London. Look out for other seasonal services too.
|Ebbsfleet International||Paris||02:05||AU$ 106|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||AU$ 210|
|Brussels||Ebbsfleet International||01:49||AU$ 81|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||AU$ 81|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||AU$ 81|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the best way to travel if you want to avoid the hassle of airport security, queues and long check in times. With Eurostar’s international service you can take your time, see the sights and relax in a comfortable stylish environment.
Experience the service
Before you board
- Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in city centres.
- All stations have good transport links for onward travel by train, bus or taxi, and there are plenty of hotels close by.
- Anyone travelling in Business Premier will also find lounges in the stations to relax in before boarding the train.
OnboardPassengers travelling in Business Premier are served at seat a three course meal. Early risers will enjoy a hot or cold breakfast. Standard class passengers can take a stroll to the buffet car where they will find friendly staff serving hot and cold snacks and drinks. Eurostar has three classes to choose from and whichever class you choose, you will be welcomed on board by a friendly multilingual staff and you will find comfortable seats in modern air conditioned carriages. Business Premier carriages offer passengers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom and each seat has table to eat or work off as well as power sockets for your devices. Travellers with Business Premier tickets also benefit from flexible tickets (so they can catch an earlier train if there is space available) and free Wi-Fi in the business lounges.
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style. You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets. Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag. Eurostar has plenty of storage space for luggage at the end of each carriage, and in the overhead racks so make sure you can lift your bags easily.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling by high speed train with Eurostar makes every journey hassle free. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a meal and the views as Eurostar transports you directly to your destination in comfort and style.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. No, Eurostar does not transport cars. You can transport your car on Le Shuttle, which carries cars through the Channel Tunnel. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. The minimum check-in time for passengers with Business First tickets is 20 minutes. For passengers boarding ski trains, and passengers holding regular tickets, check-in time is 30 minutes.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Q. Should Eurostar, Thalys and other High Speed Train tickets be purchased prior to your departure date?A. Many trains such as the Eurostar offer discounted tickets for advance purchase. These fares have limited availability and sell out quickly. To receive the best price on the train you want to travel on you should purchase your tickets prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
answered | Posted by chrisitne b. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/08/2016
answered | Posted by kevin h. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/07/2016
answered | Posted by Peter M. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/05/2016
answered | Posted by Katherine R. | Comments 1 | Created: 18/03/2016
answered | Posted by Lisa J. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/03/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Return to London" Peter d. 23/08/2016
Efficient check-in at Lille. Comfortable seating on the trip. Delay at Calias due to ill passenger delayed the journey by 25 minutes, however we were kept informed by the train manager. Straight forward exit at St Pancras station. Value for money Convenience
- "The best way to go " Narelle g. 20/08/2016
Our trip was seamless from start to finish with little waiting time at every step. The train was clean and comfortable with roomybracks for luggage. St Pancras station was the most user friendly and well appointed station of the many xwe used during our trip. Value for money Convenience
- "Just Great" Louise r. 20/08/2016
Great first experience ,definitely recommend. Value for money Convenience
- "Good value" Trevor k. 19/08/2016
Convenient, but not easy to locate the station. Toilets much better than Spain-France train. Value for money Convenience
- "Good trip" . 19/08/2016
The train was clean, quiet
- "Good journey" Caitlin o. 19/08/2016
Beautiful scenery and good journey. comfy train and good luggage storage. Value for money Convenience
- "All good" John Stephen o. 19/08/2016
Everything was easy, from check in to passport control. The seats in premium standard were very comfortable and the food was good. Value for money Convenience
- "Smooth railing" John a. 18/08/2016
Trip was most satisfactory without any hassles apart from the usual delays at security - which goes without saying - it has to be done ! Value for money Convenience
- "Simple and easy." Anthony g. 18/08/2016
On time travel was fast and efficient. With two large suitcases plus two small backpacks storage was ok, though the cases were out of view and we got the last two spaces. Train seats were well used, time for a refresh, yet comfortable enough for this journey. Value for money Convenience
- "Aussie London To Paris" Sandi l. 16/08/2016
Very Convenient, Fast And Worth It. Value for money Convenience
- "Backwards under the Channel" Kym r. 16/08/2016
The Rail Europe web site is very user friendly and the ticket booking and helpful information was great. Our train was changed due to technical problems, resulting in the seat bookings not being honoured as we all boarded in an undignified rush. As a result, our seats were facing backwards, which I hate! Luckily, I slept for half of the trip. The train was comfortable enough and the directions at the railway stations were easy to follow. Value for money Convenience
- "Paris Trip" Barrie w. 14/08/2016
Train departed London and arrived in Paris on time. Very comfortable with plenty of baggage room. Value for money Convenience
- "TO PARIS" Jeffery r. 12/08/2016
THE TRIP WAS ON TIME AND COMFORTABLE. I APPRECIATED THE SECURITY. Value for money Convenience
- "Very comfortable and easy" Solomon d. 10/08/2016
The whole process of checking in and boarding the train was very organised and efficient. The trip was super comfortable with lots of luggage room. No delays at all and a speedy trip. Would recommend to everyone. Value for money Convenience
- "review " Brian e. 10/08/2016
But for the security and immigration processing, which seemed cumbersome, all good. Value for money Convenience