This website is operated by Rail Europe 4A. At Rail Europe, we are committed to offer our customers, wherever they are in the world, whoever they are, end consumers or travel professionals, the best service. Enjoy Europe, travel by train!
- Travellers exploring Europe by train will know Rail Europe 4A very well. Rail Europe 4A is the leading European Rail distributor in the world. This year it will transport 1.7 million passengers in and around Europe from busy cities to quiet mountain towns and seaside resorts. The company is a joint venture between the French National Railways (SNCF) and the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the 4 As in the name reflect the countries the company sells its rail products in. The 4 As stand for: Asia, Australia and New Zealand, South America and Africa/Middle East.
- As well as selling its products through its many websites, Rail Europe 4A also acts as a wholesaler to General Sales Agents and in the US, Rail Europe has also been distributing US Railways’ Amtrak passes and tickets since 2005.
Rail Europe 4A is based in Paris but has offices across the globe in Australia, South America, Japan, India, Dubaï and South Korea and distributes its rail products in more than 45 countries.
- Rail Europe 4A has sister companies that cover the rest of the world.
Take a look at the following websites below for more information.
• Rail Europe Group distributes in Canada, USA, Mexico, Central America: www.raileurope.com
• Rail Europe Limited serves the UK market: www.raileurope.co.uk
• Rail Europe Continentale serves other European countries except France: www.tgv-europe.com
- Rail Europe offers train travellers planning a trip in Europe a great choice of products to help them make the right choices for their itinerary. Rail Europe passengers can choose from rail passes for multiple trips and across multiple countries, point-to-point tickets for direct journeys between two cities, and the option to arrange train travel packages too.
- The rail passes Rail Europe offers are a great way to explore Europe by train the way you want to. There are many different types of passes, from single country passes, which allow you to get to know one country really well, to rail passes which include a couple of countries so that you can travel internationally, and the ultimate pass for flexibility, the Eurail Global Pass, which lets travellers visit up to 2 4 countries on their trip, in any order.
The best prices
- Rail Europe offers real time availability on its website so the best possible price is always right in front of you. What’s more, great deals can be found on all train journeys, even on the most popular high speed trains. Booking with Rail Europe means you are guaranteed the best deals on the Eurostar, which transports passengers from London to Paris and beyond, France’s famous TGV, the modern ICE trains in Germany, the TGV Lyria which whisks passengers between France and Switzerland, Thalys, Trenitalia, Italo and the high speed red Thalys, which operate between Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne, as well as many more.
The whole package
- Rail Europe is great at what it does. At Rail Europe the aim is to help customers explore Europe by train and we are there right from the beginning. From the moment you decide to take this incredible trip we can offer help with planning, routes, maps, city and stations detailed information and tips on different countries. Booking with Rail Europe means you can talk to someone in your language, pay in your currency and receive your tickets and passes safely before you leave for your trip.
- To maintain its extensive network Rail Europe has great relationships with its partners. In addition to the Swiss Federal Railways and the French National Railways, our rail partners include the Eurail GIE, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, Elipsos, City Night Line, Trenitalia, Italo, Deutsche Bahn, ACP (BritRail), SVI, VIA Rail et JR and the National Railways of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the USA. Rail Europe also works closely with Railteam, the European High Speed Rail carriers’ alliance.
- Rail Europe has strong relationships with European tourist boards across the continent which means passengers get good deals and discounts in different cities and countries. Rail Europe’s main partners include Atout France, Switzerland Tourism, Visit Britain, ENIT (Italy), DZT (Germany) but there are many more.
- Rail Europe also acts as a supplier to the travel trade, which means the consumer can either book through the website or through their travel agent. Rail Europe accredited GSAs and travel agents are professionals and experts in rail booking.
Rail Europe 4A
Registered Office: 56 Rue de Londres – 75 008 Paris Registered Company Number: FR 16 401 714 993 (incorporated in France)