The German Rail Pass will take you to iconic cities like Berlin, Munich, Leipzig and Frankfurt. The German Rail Pass is the most exhaustive rail pass to travel in Germany, but also to neighbouring countries on board selected trains. You can prolong your visit to:
- Brussels (Belgium) to Germany on board ICE international high speed trains.
- Kufstein and Innsbruck (Austria) on DB-OBB Eurocity trains.
- Bolzano, Verona, Bologna and Venice (Italy) on DB-OBB Eurocity trains.
- Prague (Czech Rep.) on DB IC Bus services from Munich and Nuremberg.
- Krakow (Poland) on DB IC bus services from Berlin.
Travel where you please whenever you want! Take as many trains as you like, there is no limit on the distance you can travel in a day. The German Rail Pass, to put it simply, offers unlimited travel at a fixed price!
Hop on hop off trains to visit any place you want. The German Rail Pass gives you access to ICE high speed trains, InterCity (IC) and EuroCity (EC). It’s good to know that some trains, including ICE sprinter, international ICE to France, Berlin Warsaw Express and City Night Line need to be reserved in advance. The Things to know section explains everything you need to know about seat reservations.
Enjoy the bonuses which are included in the German Rail Pass. You will get discounted fares for selected hotels, discounted fares to travel on board selected coaches and more.
The German Rail Pass is the key to have a hassle-free trip throughout Germany and beyond!