The Heathrow Express train is the best way to reach London Paddington Station from London’s Heathrow Airport. The train operates at up to 100 mph, making it a convenient way to reach downtown London is just under 25 minutes. It takes even less if you are departing from terminal 1-3. With trains operating every 15 minutes during daytime, the London Express offers even more convenience. The air-conditioned trains, with cell phone free zones and onboard TV, make it even more pleasurable to use the Heathrow Express. Finally, there is no need to bother about the notorious London traffic, as you will not be travelling in it. Instead, a smooth ride from Heathrow to London or London to Heathrow is guaranteed with the Heathrow Express train.
Here are the important things to remember:
- Non-stop rail service between Heathrow and Paddington Station in central London from terminals 1, 3 and 5. Travelers arriving into terminal 4 connect through terminal 1 or 2 via a free inter terminal transfer.
- New: print your e-ticket at home before you travel.
- Frequent departures mean ultimate convenience: Every 15 minutes, trains depart from Heathrow Airport (terminals 1-5) and Paddington Station.
- Travel time is 15 minutes to/ from terminals 1-3, and 23 minutes to/ from terminal 4 and 5.
- London Heathrow to Paddington Station - every 15 minutes from 5:12am - 11:48pm
- Paddington Station to London Heathrow - every 15 minutes from 5:10am - 11:25pm
- Air-conditioned with on-board Express TV and mobile phone-free zones.